Summer Ale Festival has arrived and we (the staff AND the animals) couldn’t be more excited! Please take a minute to review the following information to ensure you have the best festival experience!
- Don’t forget your tickets. Printed or mobile tickets will be accepted. If you cannot find your tickets, please contact email@example.com. Guests with cracked or dimly-lit screens are encouraged to print tickets to simplify scanning and to get you through the line quickly. You must print your tickets prior to arrival.
- Don’t forget your ID. Valid photo ID must be presented with your ticket in order to enter the event. ID. Anyone under the age of 21 will not be permitted into the event. This applies to Non Drinker ticketholders as well.
- All Festival guests should enter through the Zoo’s Main Entrance. Gates will open at 6:00 p.m. for Early Access ticketholders and accompanying Non Drinkers and 7:00 p.m. for General Admission.
- Bags may be subject to inspection upon entry. To ensure a speedy entrance, bags should be no larger than 16″ x 16″ x 8″.
- At check in, Non Drinkers will be briefly separated from their parties and asked to enter through the gate adjacent to the entrance for drinking guests.
- Parking is located in the Zoo Garage at 35th & Girard Avenue. For directions, click HERE.
- Shuttle service will run from 30th Street Station to the Zoo, beginning at 5:00 p.m. The shuttle will pick up and drop off Festival guests at the corner of 30th & JFK Boulevard. The last shuttle of the evening will depart from the Zoo at 10:15 p.m.
- For an updated list of breweries attending and beers available click HERE.
- Food from Philadelphia’s top mobile food vendors will be available for purchase. Vendors accept cash or credit card and multiple ATMs are available throughout the Zoo.
- The fun doesn’t stop with thirst-quenching brews and Philly’s best bites, look out for the live music, DJ dance parties, yard games and funky photo ops!
- Be sure to tag the Zoo in all of your social media posts #summeralefest #phillyzoo
- And let’s not forget the best part of the night – the animals. Zoo exhibits will be open for the Festival, with some closing earlier than other for critters with early bedtimes. Keeper demonstrations and animal meet ‘n’ greets will take place throughout the night as well. Download the event map found HERE to your phone for easy viewing on the night of the event.
- There will be no re-entry to this event. Please plan accordingly.
- If you have ticketing questions prior to Summer Ale Festival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have event-related questions prior to Summer Ale Festival, please contact the Philadelphia Zoo Events Department at 215-243-5375 or email@example.com.
This event is limited to those 21 years of age or older and children will not be permitted. Valid ID required.
The provision of free alcohol at the Summer Ale Festival is not contingent on a ticket purchase or charitable donation to the Zoo.
Proceeds from the Summer Ale Festival will benefit the Zoo’s overall mission of inspiring action for animals and habitats around the world.